Time & Location
About The Event
Reserved Grooming - West Volusia Kennel Club, Inc. Dog Show
Friday - Sunday, September 24 - 26, 2021
SPACE IS LIMITED. MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY. ONCE SPACES ARE FILLED NO MORE RESERVATIONS
WILL BE TAKEN. NOTE: ONLY ONE SIZE SPOT AVAILABLE THIS YEAR.
There will be reserved grooming in the Townsend Building for those wishing to reserve space.
Townsend Building $65.00 for approximately 8' x 8' for 3 days, no partial days.
A designated section of the Townsend Building will have free grooming space available.
You May Not Save Space in the free grooming area. No Taping or Marking Off Space. Make Room for ALL
Exhibitors. Please Stack Crates.
• No partial day request will be accepted. Reservations will be held for all 3 days. No request for refunds will be
• All cords across aisles MUST be taped or they will be removed.
• All electricity must be shared.
• This form must bear signature of responsible party.
• NO SOFT-SIDED OR MESH CRATES IN GROOMING AREA OR RINGSIDE.
• Reservations will be confirmed with E-mail. Spots will be marked with names and/or number when you arrive.
• Grooming spaces will be monitored and must be cleaned each day. Failure to follow instructions made by Event
Committee member can result in forfeiture of a reserved space.
• “Send together” in the same envelope to be together but cannot guarantee. Recommended reservations
should be reserved under one name if you want to be adjacent to another exhibitor.
• All crates must have contact information for emergencies during or after show hours.
Dogs CAN NOT be left in grooming overnight. This building is locked overnight.
Grooming will open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, September 23, 2021 & closes at 10:00 P.M. in the Townsend
Building. Unloading will be at the back of Townsend Building only. Map will be provided at gate for grooming location.
You will be directed to a designated unloading area inside gate. No parking in unloading areas; you will be directed
where to park after unloading. Anyone parked in these areas will be towed at owners expense. NO EXCEPTIONS -
Grooming will open 6:30 A.M. Friday - Sunday and close at 10:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday and after Best
in Show on Sunday. Grooming set up and control is directed by WVKC representatives and will be strictly enforced.
No mats or rugs. All crates must be stacked with contact information on crates for emergencies. No ex-pens