Time & Location
About The Event
Reserved Grooming - West Volusia Kennel Club, Inc. Dog Show
Friday - Sunday, September 18 - 20, 2020
SPACE IS LIMITED. MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY. ONCE SPACES ARE FILLED NO MORE RESERVATIONS WILL BE TAKEN. NOTE: ONLY ONE SIZE SPOT AVAILABLE THIS YEAR.
There will be reserved grooming in the Townsend Building for those wishing to reserve space.
Townsend Building $60.00 for approximately 8' x 8' for 3 days, no partial days.
A designated section of the Townsend Building will have free grooming space available.
You May Not Save Space. No Taping or Marking Off Space. Make Room for ALL Exhibitors. Please Stack Crates.
• No partial day request will be accepted. Reservations will be held for all 3 days. No request for refunds will be honored.
• All cords across aisles MUST be taped or they will be removed.
• All electricity must be shared.
• NO SOFT-SIDED OR MESH CRATES IN GROOMING AREA OR RINGSIDE.
• Reservations will be confirmed with E-mail. Spots will be marked with names and/or number when you arrive.
• Grooming spaces will be monitored and must be cleaned each day. Failure to follow instructions issued by Event Committee member can result in forfeiture of a reserved space.
• Recommended reservations should be reserved under one name if you want to be adjacent to another exhibitor.
• All crates must have contact information for emergencies during or after show hours.
Dogs CAN NOT be left in grooming overnight. This building is locked overnight.
Grooming will open at 5:00 P.M. on Thursday, September 17, 2020 & closes at 8:00 P.M. in the Townsend Building.
Unloading will be at the back of Townsend Building only. Map will be provided at gate for grooming location. You will
be directed to a designated unloading area inside gate. No parking in unloading areas; you will be directed where to
park after unloading. Anyone parked in these areas will be towed at owners expense. NO EXCEPTIONS - STRICTLY
Grooming will open 6:30 A.M. Saturday and Sunday and close at 8:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday and after Best in Show on Sunday. Grooming set up and control is directed by WVKC representatives and will be strictly enforced. No mats or rugs. All crates must be stacked with contact information on crates for emergencies. No ex-pens in grooming.
Reservation Deadline is: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
NO RESERVATIONS WILL BE TAKEN AFTER SHOW CLOSING DATE
I understand that this reservation will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and that I will
accept the space I am assigned. I further understand that the reserved grooming space is a privilege that can be
withdrawn from those who do not follow the rules, regulations and instructions of West Volusia Kennel Club, Inc. or
their Agents. The West Volusia Kennel Club, Inc., Volusia County Fairgrounds & the City of DeLand is not responsible
for lost, stolen, or damaged articles; lost, stolen, injured or mortally injured animals; lost, abducted, injured or mortally
injured persons, while on our grounds.
- Sold OutDeLand Dog Show Grooming Space$60$600$0