A lot of the breeds of dogs that you see in the ring don't appear that way naturally. It takes an experienced groomer to get them looking their best.
That's why every dog show needs to have a place for groomers to work their magic.
Check out the information below regarding grooming accommodations for the DeLand Annual Dog Show.
PLACE: Volusia County Fairgrounds
DATE: September 22-24, 2023
-Reserved Grooming -
SPACE IS LIMITED - MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY!
ONCE SPACES ARE FILLED NO MORE RESERVATIONS WILL BE TAKEN.
A designated section of the Townsend Building will have free grooming space available.
Get here early to get a spot!
NOTE: ONLY 8' x 8' SPACES AVAILABLE THIS YEAR.
- Free Grooming -
You May Not Save Space. No Taping or Marking Off Space. Make Room for ALL Exhibitors. Please Stack Crates.
• No partial day request will be accepted. Reservations will be held for all 3 days. No request for refunds will be honored.
• All cords across aisles MUST be taped or they will be removed.
• All electricity must be shared.
• NO SOFT-SIDED OR MESH CRATES IN GROOMING AREA OR RINGSIDE.
• Reservations will be confirmed with E-mail. Spots will be marked with names and/or number when you arrive.
• Grooming spaces will be monitored and must be cleaned each day. Failure to follow instructions made by Event Committee member can result in forfeiture of a reserved space.
• All crates must have contact information for emergencies during or after show hours.
Dogs CAN NOT be left in grooming overnight. This building is locked overnight.
Grooming will open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, September 21, 2023 & closes at 10:00 P.M. in the Townsend Building.
Unloading will be at the back of Townsend Building only. You will be directed to a designated unloading area inside gate. No parking in unloading areas; you will be directed where to park after unloading. Anyone parked in these areas will be towed at owners expense. NO EXCEPTIONS - STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Grooming will open 6:30 A.M. Friday - Sunday and close at 10:00 P.M. on Friday and Saturday and after Best in Show on Sunday. Grooming set up and control is directed by WVKC representatives and will be strictly enforced. No mats or rugs. All crates must be stacked with contact information on crates for emergencies. No
ex-pens in grooming.